Deadline: ⌛️ January 20, 2020
The Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Network an initiative by the United States Government to invest in the next generation of African leaders in the continent is now accepting application for the West Africa Emerging Leaders Cohort 16 online training.
In support of this development, the Accra Regional Leadership Center (RLC) will deliver a groundbreaking and game-changing leadership training program in Africa as part of the United States government initiative, the Young African Leadership Initiative (YALI).
Overview of YALI RLC West Africa Cohort 16
- YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is looking for young people men and women aged 18 to 35 from Togo, Nigeria, Ghana, the Ivory Coast, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Cameroon and Sierra Leone who are willing to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their country.
- The training will cover Business and Entrepreneurship to training emerging entrepreneurs from the African continent.
- Civil Society Management
- Public Policy and Management
Benefits of the training
- The participant will receive an award and certificate of participation at the end of the training.
- Leadership training, business, etc. that will equip them in their in making their country a better place.
- Meet aspiring Change Makers and Global Citizens from the West African Region.
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Must be from the following countries: Togo, Nigeria, Ghana, the Ivory Coast, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Cameroon, and Sierra Leone
- Able to read, write, listen, speak English proficiently.
- Willing to commit time during the training period.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted via the YALI NETWORK website, no fees attached you only need computer and internet access. Do not submit fake or misleading information as the YALI NETWORK reserved the right to verify any information provided. Only a successful candidate will be contacted by the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Network.