Deadline: January 15, 2021
The University of Warwick in the United Kingdom is offering a Undergraduate scholarship for the 2021 academic year.
We assume that there should be no talent barrier. That’s why we are committed to providing a scholarship that makes it easier for young, enthusiastic foreign students at one of the most prestigious universities in the UK to follow their academic interests. The University of Warwick is proud to report that we will give a competitive scholarship program to our overseas fee-paying applicants to assist with student fees for admission in 2021. Your invitation to join us in building awareness that will impact both the environment and your own job prospects is our Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship. It is our way of showcasing that creativity does not have a barrier.
We will offer 250 tuition fee awards that vary in value from £ 2,000 to full tuition fees under this new scheme. Not only are these generous prizes for the first year of study, but they are given for the entire length of the undergraduate degree course.
250 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding candidates who are granted admission to study at the University of Warwick in 2021. The following numbers will include these scholarship awards:
- 20 x Full fee scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course
- 160 x £13,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course
- 70 x £2,000 scholarships per year for the duration of Undergraduate course
- In order to qualify for this scholarship, you have to:
- Become self-financed
- Be listed for tuition fee purposes as an ‘overseas’ or ‘international-fee-paying’ student
- Applied for a fulltime undergraduate course at the University of Warwick prior to the UCAS admission deadline of 15 January 2021 beginning in 2021
- Applicants must hold an offer to begin an undergraduate degree program in 2021, in any subject area (including our Foundation courses, but excluding the MBChB course). For a full list of our Undergraduate courses, please visit our study pages.
How to apply for the scholarship
Applications will open in early 2021 for this scholarship. Information on how to formally apply for the scholarship will be contacted by qualifying foreign students who secure an invitation to study for an undergraduate degree at Warwick University.