In Qatar’s history, the FIFA World Cup Volunteer Program will be the ‘Largest Volunteer Activation.’
The program, which begins in November 2022, is Qatar’s most anticipated event. FIFA Volunteers will have the opportunity to assist FIFA in a variety of capacities, including planning meetings and executing other projects.
There will be almost 20,000 passionate volunteers working in official and non-official locations such stadiums, training grounds, airports, fan zones, hotels and public transportation hubs in 45 different functional areas throughout the world.
In addition to assisting events and projects in spectator services, hospitality, marketing, catering, transportation, and workforce management, volunteers will aid Qatar in preparing for the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Between now until the event, there will be a plethora of opportunities for volunteers to make their impact.
- A number of volunteer activities will begin on October 1 for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, which runs from November 21 to December 18.
- A special edition adidas outfit will be provided to selected volunteers.
- Each eight-hour shift requires a separate supper. If your shift lasts longer than eight hours, you’ll be fed twice as much as the average employee.
- More than 80 countries’ citizens do not require a visa to visit Qatar. Volunteers from other countries may be let in with the help of local partners, but this is not guaranteed at every event.
- Applicants of any gender are welcome to apply.
- Within Qatar, there is free transit.
- One day off every week is guaranteed for volunteers.
- You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the Fifa World Cup Volunteer Program:
- You must be at least 16 years old, regardless of your country of origin, academic level, or occupation. Qatari nationality or residency is not required.
- An ability to speak both English and Arabic is advantageous.
- Possess communication, leadership, language, teamwork, and engagement abilities..
- There is no prerequisite for prior knowledge or expertise.
- Open to all nationalities