Deadline: April 30, 2021
AccessBank Liberia is currently looking for an experienced, dynamic, independent and self-driven person for the position of Customer Support Officer. This position is located at the Head Office.
The Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank, offering in a transparent, professional and sustainable way appropriate financial services to the general lower and middle income strata of the Liberian population with special focus on micro and small entrepreneurs. AccessBank Liberia provides excellent career opportunities.
Job title: Customer Support Officer Main Responsibilities
- Obtain Client information by Answering phone calls, interviewing clients , and verifying information
- Determine Eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
- Establish Policies by entering client information and confirming pricing.
- Informs client by explaining procedures, Answering Questions, and providing information internally and externally.
- Perform customer survey and provide reports
- Telemarketing the bank’s product to clients
- Calling loan clients and finish loan client for application purpose
- Maintain communication equipment’s by reporting problems
- Maintains quality results by Adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
- Accomplish daily and overall target by completing related results as needed etc
Other competencies and desirable qualities
- Verbal communication
- Phone Listening Skills
- Data entry Skills
- People oriented in nature
- Customer service
- Professionalism and Multi-Tasking
- Tele-marketing and managing incoming calla
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor(s)
Minimum requirements & qualifications:
Education : University graduate, advance diploma or high school diploma Experience : Prior banking experience is NOT required.
Computer literacy : Microsoft Word and Excel,
Languages : Fluency in English
If you are interested and fulfill the above mentioned requirements, please send your application, as well as your cover letters and CV including testimony of all relevant documents to the Human Resources Department, AccessBank Liberia, 20th Street Sinkor, or via email: email@example.com Deadline for this vacancy is Friday, April 30, 2021.