|⏳ Deadline: May 31, 2020|
🇳🇱 Country: Netherland
🏠 Institution: University of Twente
🌏 Eligibility: Open to All
The University of Twente Scholarship in the Netherlands for the academic year 2020-21 is now in progress.
ICD-powered university Twente bursary offers a Master’s degree in electrical engineering at the University of Twente, which is intended for excellent students both from the EU / EAS and from non-EU / EEA countries. For one year, students will be paid € 6,000.-.
Twente University Bursary(UTS) is an ICD-powered scholarship awarded to outstanding EU / EEA students applying for an MA program in Electrical Engineering at the University of Twente specializing in Integrated Circuit Design.
Benefits of the scholarship
- The scholarship valued € 6,000
- The aim of this bursary is to cover study expenses. It is up to the bursar to decide how the money is to be spent. You will not be paying any costs (e.g. tuition fees).
- An additional ICD UTS may be provided to cover expenses for the second year by students of the same level as the first year.
- An ICD scholarship application is a different process from the University of Twente course application.
- You have to be admitted (provisionally) to one of the qualifying UT MSc Electrical Engineering, analog or a radio frequency circuit design specialization, which will be launched from September, regardless of your financial support. Note: it can take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results after completing the bursary application.
- The Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) requirements on the Speakers Score are complied with.
HOW TO APPLY
TO apply for the scholarship, you have to apply for the Master’s Programmed in Electrical Engineering with Specialization in Integrated Circuit Design
After you applied for the Master’s Programmed and received a Conditional admission letter then you can now apply for the scholarship with your student number.