Deadline: March 1, 2021
Maastricht University is offering a Tuition fee waiver scholarship to eligible candidates for the academic year 2021
We don’t want financial opportunities at UCM to discourage promising students from being part of our learning community. We accept that the UCM tuition fee, which is higher than the national tuition fee fixed by the Dutch government, may not be payable by certain applicants from EU/EEA countries. Thus, to offset the gap between the two rates, we provide a tuition fee discount for these applicants.
- You are applying for the Liberal Arts & Sciences program of UCM
- You hold an EU/EEA passport
- You do not have personal funds available
- You do not have parents or guardians who are able to support you financially
- You do not have access to maintenance grants
- You do not have access to subsidized loans
Duration of the UCM Tuition fee waiver
The UCM Tuition fee waiver is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s program, with a maximum of 36 months.
Amount of the UCM Tuition fee waiver 2021/22
The Tuition fee waiver covers the difference between the UCM tuition fee and the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government.
How to Apply