|⌛️ Deadline: April 1, 2020|
🇳🇱 Country: Netherland
📝 Level: Undergraduate
🏆 Funding: € 6.657
🌍 Eligibility: Open To All
International students from all around the world are invited to apply for the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2020/21 in the Netherland, Europe.
For academic years 2020–2021, three bursary courses have been awarded to the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Science (BA / BSc Liberal Arts and Science, BA online culture: literature, media and society, the BSc, and Artificial Intelligences) to outstanding non-EEA students who are accepted to an English Bachelor of Science program at the Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Partial Tuition weaver of € 6.657
- Earn International qualification
- Opportunity to study in one of the best countries in the world
- For the academic year 2020-2021, applicants must have been admitted (conditionally) to an English-learned program of a Bachelor’s degree in the Tilburg School of Humanities.
- During their respective secondary education, applicants must have obtained excellent results. The student must be at least 7.5 (out of ten) graduates, or among the top 10 percent of his or her class, with an average result.
- You may give us a letter from your high school to prove you are an outstanding student, showing that you were in the top 10 percent or have your average score. If your average grade is shown on your transcript, this is not required.
- Not be a citizen of any EU countries
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply for admission
- After gaining admission you must download the application form for Scholarships.
- Indicate in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 7.5 (out of 10) during your secondary education, by providing a transcript of records and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class.
- After failing the form, submit the Scholarship Application Form together with your application package for the English-taught Bachelor’s program before the Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2020.