Deadline: March 15, 2020
Interested students wishing to study in Asia, Taiwan now have a great advantage to apply for the International Higher Education Scholarship Program in Taiwan for Undergraduate, Master and Postgraduate studies at higher learning institutions in Taiwan.
The core operations of TaiwanICDF have long been international education and training. Development of human resources programs play a vital role in helping partner countries achieve sustainable development, and the training of the working people in developing countries is a crucial mechanism. In co-operation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan, the TaiwanICDF has established undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
Overview of the Scholarship
- The scholarship will be taken in Taiwan at higher learning institutions in the country.
- The scholarship program was established by the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) along with its partners which comprises 21 universities in the country.
- For the academic year 2020, about 31 programs will be offered.
- Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) scholarship program will cover full tuition for the duration of the course.
- Selected students will receive return airfare to their home country upon successful completion.
- Accommodation will also be provided.
- Insurance, textbook and monthly allowances is included in the scholarship package.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements set by the partnering universities.
- Must be able to meet the requirements of obtaining a student visa to Taiwan.
- If selected you must not be in possession of any other scholarship sponsored by the Taiwan government.
- List of countries eligible for the scholarship
- ASIA PACIFIC (Fiji, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Myanmar, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tuvalu, Vietnam)
- WEST ASIA (Jordan, Mongolia, Russia, Turkey)
- AFRICA (Eswatini, Cote d’Ivoire, South Africa)
- CARIBBEAN (Haiti, Saint Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documents at the Taiwan Embassy/Consulate General/Representative Office in your country.
- Photocopy of your passport or show documents showing proof of nationality.
- Copy of highest level academic documents (diploma and transcripts)
- English language proficiency report ( Native English speakers are exempted)
- Attached two (2) letters of recommendation,
- If any other document requested by the mission.