|⏳ Deadline: March 20, 2020|
🇳🇱 Country: Netherland
🏠 Scholarship Provider: Dutch Government
📜 Study at: University of Twente
Good News! The annual prestigious Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship funded by the Dutch Government to study Master Programs at the University of Twente is now in progress.
The Orange Knowledge Program from NUFFIC is a Dutch government-funded global development initiative. The Netherlands Fellowship Program (NFP) followed the Program. The OKP program lasts 5 years and encompasses nearly 50 countries.
The Dutch government provided and implemented the Orange Knowledge Program (OKP). Sustainable and sustainable growth of society is to be supported by the OKP. Bursaries in certain countries are available to medium-sized workers. The NICHE and PFN programs are being followed
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship value depends on the duration of your program at the University of Twente as well as on the in-house or external components. Please note that the scholarship does not cover all the costs of the study trajectory. It is not a full fellowship.
Programs that are offered
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering & Management Communication Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Environmental & Energy Management
- Geo-information Science and Earth Observation
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Administration
- Spatial Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo – Kinshasa, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Open to professionals who, in light of your:
- multiple years of relevant work experience and networks
- Within a theme relevant to local development is in a position or through your employer could be put in a position, to apply what you have learned in practice.
- Applicants must be working for one of the following types of a national or local organization in their country:
- A secondary or higher vocational or academic institution
- Private Sectors
- Commissions or NGOs
- Applicants may not work for:
- a bilateral or multilateral organization;
- a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information click on the link below for more details