Deadline: February 1, 2020 🕰🇳🇱
Maastricht University in the Netherland, Europe is now inviting international students from all backgrounds to apply for its prestigious Holland-High Potential Scholarship program at their university in Netherland for the academic year 2020/2021. The scholarship will cover for the successful candidates the cost of full tuition, living expenses, visa cost, and health insurance and pre-academic training cost for the duration of 13 months (one-year master program) or 25 months (2 years master program).
This scholarship program includes the High Potential Scholarship sponsored by Maastricht University Scholarship Fund and the Holland Scholarship that is heavily sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in collaboration with Dutch Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences nationwide. The main purpose of this scheme is to attract international students from outside the Europen Union and the Europen Economic Areas countries that are required to pay tuition in obtaining a full degree program in the Netherlands.
Overview of the scholarship
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities outside the Europen Union (EU) and the Europen Economic Areas.
- The duration fo the program is thirteen months (13) for a one-year master’s program or twenty-five months (25) for two years of master’s program. (Note: This is not an Undergraduate program/BSc only those already have a first degree and want to study Master program.
- Maastricht University is located in the province of Limburg, the Netherlands with Maastricht been the capital and largest city.
Benefits of the scholarship 💵✈️
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees of 13,800 euros or 16,800 euros depending on the total tuition of the program you choose or select. It will be arranged and paid for by the UM International Services Desk.
- A living will be cover the UM International Services Desk of 12, 350 euros for 13 months or 23,750 euros for 25 months program.
- The cost of the visa will be paid for by the UM International Services Desk in the amount of 700 euros.
- And lastly, the Pre-Academic Training cost of 695 euros will also be paid for by the UM International Services Desk.
- Applicants must be from outside the EU or EEA countries to be considered for this scholarship.
- Even thou the cost of a visa will be cover by the institution, however, you must be able to meet the entry requirement set by the Dutch Government of entering the Netherland that the University has no control over.
- You must meet the admission requirement of studying in the Netherlands.
- Applicant must not be other than 35 years of on September 1, 2020, to be eligible.
- Because the scholarship is straight merit-based you must have obtained satisfactory results from your previous studies during your undergraduate years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are accepted via the online portal below, you will have to apply for admission before applying for the scholarship.