Deadline: April 15, 2020
Zaragoza Logistics Center in Spain is accepting applications for it, Master of Engineering, in Logistics and Supply Chain Management scholarship program for the 2020 academic year. The program is created in collaboration with US-based University Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with the aim of preparing young people to make an impact on industries globally.
Supply Chains provide a key function that allows businesses to maintain a market share and operate profitably. Therefore, the industry is becoming a talent hotspot. The students are recruited by a wide range of industries around the world to apply the knowledge and expertise gained from the program. Such jobs cover a number of industries and are also noted for international career opportunities.
Key facts about the program
- The program is full-time studies for 10 months, At that time you will spend three (3) weeks at MIT Campus in the United States of America.
- Because it is an international program the whole study will be conducted in English so you need to have control over the English language, if you are from the non-english speaking country then you will have to provide a proficiency language test score.
- To a more convenient learning environment, the class sizes are small and the faculty staffs are international tutors.
- Classes will start in August 2020 in Zaragoza and end in May 2021 in the United States of America.
Benefits of the award
- Earned a world-class degree from one of the best universities in the world, Zaragoza Logistics Center and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- The scholarship will cover 25%, 50% reduction in tuition for the academic year 2020.
- In cooperation with Ibercaja Banco S.A., ZLC provides a financial assistance program. For all nationality graduates. These are the main characteristics of the loan: the loan pays up to 70% of the outstanding tuition fees with a1-year grace period consistent with ZLC scholarships No penalty for early repayment or cancelation Both applicants must have been previously admitted.
- It is open to all nationalities worldwide.
- Applicants must have obtained their first degree before the commencement of the program in August, the admission department will tell you when you must present your documents during the application process.
- Must have control over the English language, if not native speaker prepares to provide a proficiency language report (IELTS, TOEFL, etc)
HOW TO APPLY?
- All applications and supporting materials must be submitted within the required deadlines:
- I Round: November 1
- II Round: January 1
- III Round: March 1 After the third round, we continue with rolling admissions:
- International student deadline: May 15 Eu students who do not need a visa: July 15
Ready to apply?
All applicants are required to apply online. You may plan and submit an application to the MIT Supply Chain Management Department and the MIT Global SCALE Network academic programs in Cambridge, MA USA, Zaragoza, Spain, and Shah Alam, Malaysia.