Deadline: November 1, 2020
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Scholarship in Norway for Liberian, Ethiopian and South African Citizen to study Master Program is now in progress.
The Kistefos Young Talented Leaders Bursary at IE was developed to eliminate financial barriers to education for prospective Norwegian and African people with a working experience of under 3 years to enable them to unlock their creative business vision. Faithful to the tradition of philanthropic ventures dedicated to public service and academic growth, Kistefos is an investment company established by Christen Sveaas.
The most recent installment in IE is this generous donation Foundation’s scholarship program Talent Without Borders Grants bursaries each to students from more than 90 countries Yearly. The program was based on a deep and talented conviction People should, irrespective of their own, have access to education no matter their social-economic status. With 46 scholarships for 4 years, 24 are available to Ethiopian, Liberian, and South African students; The remaining 22 reserved for Norwegian students.
- The scholarship is available to candidates from Liberia, Ethiopia, and South Africa
- Candidates must have obtained their first degree at a recognized tertiary institution
- Is available to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence during their previous studies and have strong leadership and an entrepreneurial mindset with a minimum GPA of 75/100
- Candidates with the desire of acquiring a dynamic, global experience that is passionate about using their knowledge and experience to impact their countries after they graduate from the program.
- Show a track record of community service and impact on their communities
- Applicants must be under thirty years (30) with less than three years of work experience
Benefits of the scholarship
- The scholarship is divided into two categories Full and Partial Scholarships
- The scholarship includes room and board for Master’s programs focused on Informational Technology, Business, and Development
How is the Scholarship awarded
Six scholarships are available each year for Master students accepted into one of the programs below. Note: Scholarships are only awarded based your financial need which covers 100% of tuition and living expenses.
- Master in Management
- Master in Business in International Development
- Master in Cybersecurity
- Master in Digital Business Innovation
- Master in Computer Science and Business Technology
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Complete the online assessment.
- Write the Entrance Exam: Students are required to take either the GMAT, GRE, or IEGAT (IE Test).
- Take part in the Personal Interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with the Admissions Team.
- Finally the Admission Committee Final Decision: Candidates will receive the final decision within one to three weeks
Director for Southern Africa, International Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberia Onyekachi Eke
Director IE West Africa Region, International Development email@example.com
Ethiopia Robert Wroth Waters Associate Director for the Middle East & Africa International Development firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com +34 91 568 9600 María de Molina,
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT THE PERSON UNDER YOUR JURISDICTION WITH THE CONTACT DETAILS ABOVE