Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
Tamma Corporation in Liberia is searching for quality candidates to occupy the position of Videographer at their Institution.
Tamma is an exciting innovative company that aims at delivering state-of-the-art solutions through the provision of local services. Tamma has provided and continued to deliver creative ICT solutions and multi-channel content through its Knowledge Center, Business Management Solutions and its Channel & Communication Services.
We are looking for an organized and creative Videographer to work with our creative team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs. The Videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set and editing film footage.
To be successful as a Videographer you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good Videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
• Film videos on set or on location.
• Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
• Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
• Edit footage in post-production.
• Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Proficiency in editing software such as PhotoShop.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
• Proficiency with camera equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes to
email@example.com to book an interview. The interview will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline: April 3rd, 2020