Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
Tamma Corporation in Liberia is searching for quality candidates to occupy the position of Media Manager at their Institution.
Tamma is an exciting innovative company that aims at delivering state-of-the-art solutions through the provision of local services. Tamma has provided and continued to deliver creative ICT solutions and multi-channel content through its Knowledge Center, Business Management Solutions and its Channel & Communication Services.
We want to employ a media manager with trustworthy contact and skills. Media administrators should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced world with excellent project management and organizational skills.
Media managers should show a broad degree of innovation and flexibility in order to achieve success, with a strong interest in developing the identity and ideals of a company through effective outside communication. Top candidates are exhibiting natural abilities in management and preparation, including excellent time management.
Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
Media Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of work experience as a Media Manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to create appropriate content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ability to conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- A Bachelors’s degree in Communications/Media or related will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org to book an interview. The interview will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
|Follow us on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER