Deadline: August 13, 2020
Job vacancy for Driver at TetraTech International in Liberia. The Driver will be responsible for the staffs’ movement to conduct project activities at TetraTech International.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Provide driving services to staff and consultants in the assigned city and on field trips, observing all TetraTech International & Donor rules and regulations
- Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner;
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) fueled, and clean inside and outside;
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with the supervisor, and take the vehicle to the garage for routine service and repair as requested
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on vehicle logbook (manual/electronically), vehicle maintenance, fuel card purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from supervisor; Make a monthly report on vehicle usage
- Deliver documents to different offices;
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
EDUCATION: Senior High School degree, or technical certificate.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three (3) years experienced working with International Non-Governmental Organization. Work with USAID projects is an added advantage.
SKILLS: Ability to provide training on driving. Using Excel and Microsoft Word in preparing the monthly reports. independently, willing to learn and discipline
LANGUAGES: working knowledge of English, both written and spoken, able to communicate effectively both verbally and writing
GENERAL: Discipline, follow any direction given by the supervisor, trustworthy.
WORK HOURS: Able to work 8 hours/day (working day) and during weekends or holidays or when needed.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION: Enthusiasm to the job. Good Human Relation skills, integrity and ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure. Administrative experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to send their current curriculum vitae (CV) including 3 references and copy of a valid driver’s license.
Subject of the email should read “Driver”. Closing date of submission is 13th August 2020
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Selected candidates will be hired as soon as they are available. Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operations. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.