Deadline: November 6, 2019, by 4:00 pm Liberia Time
Your minimum basic monthly gross Salary: USD$830
The general public is hereby informed that the Europen Union (EU) Delegation to Liberia is looking for a qualified and competent individual to occupy the position of Driver. You will be working 37.7 hrs weekly with a monthly gross salary of USD$830.00, however, this might rise base on experience.
The EU is a relationship between 28 European countries in economic and political terms. In international affairs, it plays an important role through diplomacy, commerce, development aid and collaboration with international organizations. More than 140 diplomatic representatives, also known as EU delegations with similar roles to those of an embassy, represent the EU abroad.
Job description and Responsibility
- Covers all the driving and proper maintenance of assigned delegation vehicles.
- Driving and/or operational delegation vehicles assigned by the administration.
- Compliance with and compliance with driving safety and communication guidelines.
- Clean and ready to use assigned delegation vehicles, regular vehicle service and maintenance records for each vehicle.
- You must provide a report on every trip.
- You must be able to work overtime when called upon.
- You must be able to read, write and speak well.
- You must have a valid driver’s license issued in Liberia.
- You must have at least 4 years of driving experience driving diplomatic /official vehicles over the years.
- You must know the traffic rules, signs, safety, etc.
- You must have auto mechanical skills.
- You must be able to communicate well, team player, able to execute duties in time.
You stand more chance if you fall in this category
- If you have a minimum of 4 years of driving experience.
- If you know French.
- If you have a high school diploma and a WAEC/WASSCE certificate.
- If you have auto mechanical knowledge.
- If you are a computer literate like word, powerpoint, excel, powerpoint, internet, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
You can apply either by physical application or via the internet email. To apply physically send your Cover letter, CV, (CV – please use ONLY the Europass format: ecv_template_en or Europass CV) w and three references including their email ad phone number, copy of drivers license, and all other qualification at the EU security gate. Address your letter to:
Application for Driver Attn: The Head of Delegation European Union Delegation to Liberia 37 Sékou Touré Avenue, Mamba Point Monrovia, Liberia
Or simply submit by e-mail to: DELEGATION-LIBERIA-HOA@eeas.europa.eu with “Application for Driver” in subject.