Deadline: April 24, 2020
Youth Time International Movement is now formally launching its Global Youth Summer School 2020 Application Request for the Participants. From 25th to 30th of June 2020 the event will be held in Reykjavik, Iceland.
In collaboration with the University and the City of Reykjavik, this summer school is organized. Nearly 90 young participants, experts, and coaches from all over the world will come together to discuss ideas and approaches to some of the most common problems faced by young people. This appeal ends on 24 April 2020 and results on 1 May 2020. The application will be announced.
Benefits of the summer school
- Participate in educational and interactive talks and become inspired through workshops conducted by esteemed honorable guests.
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge, and experiences that will serve as a solid foundation for your future entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Have a fruitful working and immersing experience in the beautiful city of Reykjavik and Icelandic culture.
- Have a unique opportunity to meet with like-minded people from across the globe.
- Network with renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science, and technology.
- Take part in a fantastic cultural exchange program that includes trips to see some of Reykjavik’s most iconic attractions and Icelandic outstanding nature.
- The program, food, and twin room shared accommodation in a student hostel are partially covered by Youth Time International Movement. Please take into consideration that travel costs are at your own expense.
- Join each other in celebration at our welcome reception and farewell party.
- Open to young people 18-35 from around the world;
- Be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking);
- Master’s/Ph.D. students, social entrepreneurs, young professionals, persons working at/with startup incubators and/or accelerators;
- Workers with youth, young professionals who work in the education sphere;
- Must show proven evidence of interests in Future Skills, workplace sustainability and participation of the international youth community, and/or involvements in related fields;
- Preferred backgrounds include social and business enterprises, startups, non-profits, social activists, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars, and students.
How to apply?
- Applicants must fill out the Participant Application form entirely.
- Applicants must submit your up-to-date CV
- Applicants make a one-minute video answering the following questions:
- What is your motivation for applying for the Future Skills International Youth Summer School?
- How do you see the possible involvement of young people in the development of Future Skills for Workplace Sustainability?
- How do you plan to use the knowledge and skills gained during the Summer School?