|Deadline: March 2, 2020|
Program: Indonesian Language
Benefits: Stipend, Tuition fees, Accommodations, Insurance
The Indonesian Government is offering a scholarship opportunity for a citizen of all countries that have diplomatic relations with Indonesia. selected students will have the chance to study at one of the seventy-two (72) participating universities. The main purpose of this scholarship by the Indonesian Government is to promote the Indonesian language among other people from different countries, promote Indonesian culture and bolster relations among Indonesian youths and youths from different countries around the world.
Interested students are required to apply online through the official online portal established under this scheme, only students that are in their home country that are allowed to apply. Students that are not in their home country but living in a participating home country are not allowed to apply through that embassy.
Benefits of the scholarship
* Students will receive a monthly allowance that will be shared into two groups of the area:
Area one: (DKI Jakarta, Batam, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Manado, Makassar, Samarinda, and Ambon) Rp. 2.950.000, or $215.26 USD.
Area two: (Aceh, Madan, Padang, Palembang, Lampung, Bogor, Purwokerto, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, and Malang) Rp. 2.550.000 or $186.08 USD.
* Accommodations and transportation will be provided to all selected candidates provided if they attend the orientation ceremony/program in Indonesia.
* Resettlement benefits will also be awarded provided if students attend the orientation ceremony.
* Resident permit for the period of stay in Indonesia will be arranged by the university that hosting you.
* Moreover, the host institution will assist the student in finding the perfect accommodation for them.
*Students are cover under health insurance while in Indonesia.
* Open to all nationalities around the world that their country has diplomatic relations with Indonesia.
* All interested candidates must have completed secondary studies or high school (Grade 12).
* Because the program will be conducted in English all candidates must have sufficient knowledge. If you are not a native English speaker show proof of English language proficiency by IELTS, TOEFL, etc report.
* Must not currently be living in Indonesia, or working there.
* You must be in good health and to prove that it is mandatory that applicants provide medical results from a recognized medical facility in their country.
How to apply
The application is done online via the official website below. No fees attached for application moreover third party application is not allowed.
Required Documents for application
+ Provide and upload Medical Certificate in the online portal
+Provide high school diploma
+ Upload updated CV
+Upload recommendations letter from your school
+Write a 500 words essay on your purpose of the study.
+Upload a two-minute video telling the scholarship committee your motivation to join the program and what will you do after completing the program.
APPLICATION LINK HERE
READ THE FULL DETAILS ON THE INSTITUTION WEBSITE
|Follow us on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER