|⌛️ Deadline: June 1, 2020|
🏆 Funding: US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
🏠 Institution: Harvard University
🇺🇸 Country: The United States of America
🌏 Eligibility: Open to All
Harvard University in the United States of America is inviting applicants from around the world to apply for its Master of Business Administration Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21.
Harvard MBA has been taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world as one of the world’s leading management programs. Once every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Bursary is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School.
A two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation is required to successfully complete by successful students. The programs are varied and involve the work of the Foundation or its collaborators.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship covers financial aid of US$ 95,000 for tuition fees (US$ 47,500 annually)
- Also provided in the scholarship are travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- The Foundation shall pay travel costs for the internship from the University to Monaco, accommodation, and food for internships.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship
- Candidates need an excellent academic background and a significant commitment. Even if the bursary can be granted to candidates from any country, the candidates from Lebanese origins will receive priority
- Only upon receipt of an admission offer under the Harvard MBA program can applicants apply for a scholarship.
- During their Internship, students are required to work on a project which relates to one of the objectives of the Foundation. Students may also be required to work during their Internship with one of our partners.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you want to apply, please send your copy of your currículum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University.
- The scholarship will be awarded in June 2021