Deadline: August 28, 2020
Fully funded scholarship to study in Morocco for Liberians.
The Good News is that Government of Liberia, in partnership with the Government of Morocco, has made available fifty-five (55) bilateral scholarships for undergraduate studies in the areas of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Maternal Health, Civil Engineering, Laboratory Science, Architecture, Geology, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Development Studies (Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting), Agriculture, Telecommunications, at public Moroccan higher institutions of learning. Studies range from 4-8 years, including one year for the French language, beginning the 2020/2021 academic year.
While the selection process for 2020/2021 scholarship beneficiaries will proceed without delay to satisfy the timeline for submission of deserving candidates, the actual departure of the students to Morocco shall depend on the resolution of the allowance challenge currently being experienced by the students in that country. In spite of that challenge, the Government remains committed to the Bilateral Scholarship Program with other friendly countries.
- Applicant must be a Liberian citizen
- Applicant must have graduated from high school in 2018/2019 with at least “B” average
- Applicant must have passed the WAEC or WASSCE exam
- Applicant must be between 18-22 years of age at the time of application
Eligible and interested Liberian must forward three (3) copies for the following documents
- Certified photocopies of high school diploma
- Certified photocopies of WAEC or WASSCE certificate
- Photocopies of birth certificate
- Photocopies of the first 4 pages of valid passport (ECOWAS Liberian Biometric passport)
- A valid medical certificate issued by a designated medical facility ( Preferably, the Jorkpen Town Medical Lab, located opposite Don Bosco High School, 8th Street, Sinkor)
- Six recent white background identical passport photo in color with the full name and nationality of the candidate written at the back of each photo
- Personal Statement: a one to two page summary of the reasons you wishing to undertake training in Morocco and how this training with benefit Liberia
- CV: With the phone number and email address clearly listed
- Two recent letters of recommendations: one professional and one academic
CLOSING DATE: Friday, August 28, 2020 at 4 PM ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Applications should be addressed to: Division of Scholarships Ministry of Education Ministerial Complex, Congo Town For further inquiry, call Samuel G. Williams on 0770421201/0886