Deadline: October 9, 2019
The Government of Liberia, in cooperation with the French Development Agency (AFD) in Côte d’Ivoire, has made available to Liberians 20 total bilateral grants in the following areas: Industrial Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Industrial Engineering, Production and Maintenance of Industrial Systems, Mechatronics and Car Industry.
- Be a Liberian, have a passport and a birth certificate;
- May have graduated from high school in (2018 or 2019);
- May have passed WASSCE with very strong scientific marks (80 and above) in (Math, Physics and Chemistry);
- May not have more than 24 years of age at the time of registration
How to apply?
Eligible candidates must send THREE (3) COPIES of the following documents for consideration:
- Application form (to be picked up from the Scholarships Division, Ministry of Education);
- Application letter by the applicant in which he/she addresses, as listed above, in order of preferred field of study, clearly indicated (address, telephone number, and email address);
- Certified photocopies of your high-school diploma and WASSCE certificate.
Applications documents should be addressed to: Division of Scholarships, Ministry of Education 3 rd Street, Sinkor
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified about the final entrance exam.