Deadline: August 30, 2020
Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 (GPST) is providing opportunities to extraordinary young, competent, and enthusiastic peacebuilders from 100+ countries.
- One, we develop their ideas and road maps moving closer to achieving sustainable development goals.
- Two, we advocate for peace in their communities in order to counter extreme violence, hate and all forms of discrimination.
This summit aims to inspire youth to sharpen skills of peace education, facilitate the exchange of ideas and project sharing, and new network to form with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will provide an opportunity to students and young leaders to bring solutions and projects on “Reshaping Youth Response to UNSDGs” by participation in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 will foster mutual understanding and harness capacity building of youth. Social harmony, exposure, and ideation creates new impact. GPST also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create harmonious environment among communities & societies.
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Open to all nationalities worldwide
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussions
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit
I. Fully funded applicants will be provided an Air-Ticket, Accommodation, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Conference Fee, Site Seeing, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
ii. Partially funded applicants will be provided Accommodation, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Conference Fee, Site Seeing, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party.
iii. Self-funded applicants will be provided Certificate, Conference Kit, Conference Fee, Site Seeing, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
HOW TO APPLY
Application is online. However, there is a nonrefundable 25 USD application fees required.