Deadline: February 24, 2021,
The government of Turkey is inviting international students of all nationalities worldwide to apply for its prestigious full funded scholarship to study at Turkish Universities in Turkey. Every year through this scheme the government allocates thousands of scholarship slots to students from all around the world for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. studies.
The Turkish Scholarship is only given to foreign students who study in Turkish universities and the Turkish Government will also be responsible for their education costs and living expenses. The universities in Turkey offer nearly every discipline and study level: BSc, Master, doctorate. Turkey provides many bursaries and offers excellent international students from across the globe the opportunity to study at Turkey’s finest universities.
All that do you need to know about the program
- The reason Turkey providing this scholarship is that they want to improve their relationship with other countries.
- They want to wholeheartedly improve mutual relationship on the international scene.
- Students will have the opportunity to study at advanced Turkish universities, meet new people from different cultural backgrounds and networking for future relationships.
- After a scholarship is granted in Turkey, the student can gain a lot of new experience and information on the trip to Turkey, the most prestigious country.
- Turkey was also willing to reward exceptional students in the course of the bursary and has introduced a separate bursary scheme for outstanding students and is better placed to replicate the regular bursary in the best Universities in Turkey.
Benefits of the scholarship program
- The scholarship covers the full cost of studying for the duration of your program including the cost of the Turkish language preparatory course if applicable.
- Accommodation will be provided from the day of your arrival till the date of departure in Turkey upon the successful completion of studies.
- The scholarship recipient will receive monthly allowances to cover the basic cost of living throughout your study period.
- Round trip plane ticket from your home country to Turkey and all other costs of local transportation upon arrival.
- When students start their studies in Turkey, health care is a big issue in the world, particularly if their nationality is from a foreign country. All health costs for all students are covered by public health care insurance. Thankfully, if you are academic in Turkey, this will be the case. -Note: When a student is uncomfortable, all public health insurance costs shall be covered and no amount shall be paid by the student.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities around the world no matter your race, the color of skin, religion, ethnicity, there’s no discrimination.
- If applying for the Undergraduate program (BSc) you should not be born before January 1997 or simply be under the age of 22 years, not more then that.
- If applying for the Master’s program you should not be born before January 1988 or simply be under the age of 31 years, not more then that.
- For Ph.D. the required year of birth is January 1983 not more than that.
- Research students must be born before 1973.
- Any student who does not speak Turkish fluently must attend a complete Turkish language course for a year.
- 70% of the applicant is required to study at the university for an undergraduate.
- 75% of the applicant is required for master and doctoral degrees.
- A 90% degree is necessary for applicants to study in medical schools.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications are accepted online via the link below, you will need your Academic Documents, Passport or Birth Certificate, Letter of Intent and International Test Score if available, Recommendations letter, Resume.