Deadline: February 28, 2021
Call for applications for the Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2021.
A number of non-binding doctoral and master’s degree scholarships awarded by the Royal Thai Government (RTG) to eligible applicants with outstanding academic credentials from Thailand and other Asian countries are administered by the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT). The scholarships offer an opportunity for students from all countries in Asia from diverse backgrounds to learn and perform research work together at AIT in the genuinely international setting and to create a strong base for Asian people’s international understanding.
This scholarship is given to eligible applicants with outstanding undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) and graduate (Master’s degree) accomplishments to pursue their doctoral programs in any of the academic programs offered by the Government of Thailand at the School of Engineering and Technology (SET) and the School of Climate, Energy, and Growth (SERD).
Eligibility and required documents
- Applicants from Bhutan and Timor-Leste, ASEAN countries, and Other Asian countries
- Have an excellent academic record from an accredited university in similar fields in a 4-year Undergraduate Program and a 2-year Master Program
- Have a GPA of 3.5 and above
- Two recommendation letters;
- Research proposal;
- Have an English proficiency score as required by AIT Language Center (IELTS 6.0 (Overall and Writing bands) or AIT EET ≥ 6.0).
- The scholarship will cover full tuition for the duration of the studies.
- Accommodations, cost of living, and registrations fees at the residential campus of AIT for 41 months which is seven semesters
How to Apply