|⌛️ Deadline: May 6, 2020|
🇬🇧 Country: United Kingdom
🏆 Funding: Fully Funded
🌏 Eligibility: Open To All
Applications are open for the Fully Funded Masters Scholarships at the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2020/2021.
Global cooperation is firmly dedicated to the University of Sheffield. One of the University’s principles is to’ celebrate, encourage and increase the amount of research undertaken to enhance other people’s lives through our international ties, both locally and globally.’ Through the basis of this partnership, the University is currently able to offer 10 scholarships (more than 3 years) targeted at foreign students from developing countries for a series of courses affiliated to the Sheffield Institute for International Development, in collaboration with The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship covers full tuition
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
- To apply for the scholarship applicants must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in 2020 by Wednesday 6 May 2020:
- MSc Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Relations
- MA in Social Research
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organization.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2020. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are done online via the link below. You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses.