Deadline: November 29, 2019
Applications for the Fully-funded Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom is now in progress. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition and all other expenses to complete your studies.
For the academic year 2020/2021, there will be ten (10) scholarships that will be awarded to students from the Sub-Saharan region. As well as financial assistance, students take part in events in the University of Edinburgh’s larger educational program, including placements in the labor force, mentorship, and other academic year activities. As part of the broader scholarship program at the University of Edinburgh, scholars will participate in addition to financial support, including work-oriented placings, mentorship and other activities over the academic year.
The programs offered for this scholarship are:
- Master of Science in Africa and International Development
- Master of Science in Carbon Finance
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Science in Global Health Policy
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Systems
- Master of Arts in Design for Change
- Master of Law in Human Rights
Benefits of the scholarship
- The scholarship will covers the full cost of tuition
- The scholarship will cover accommodations
Eligibility criteria to apply
- You must be a citizen and currently living in a Sub-Saharan country
- You must have good academic credentials
- You must show that you are not in the position to pay for your studies
- You must have a track record of leadership and community services
HOW TO APPLY?
The whole application process is done online completely, click the link below to apply. Note: If the only bursary you would like to apply for at the University of Edinburgh is the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, please apply for a bursary only. If you are also applying for a different bursary at the University of Edinburgh, please apply directly to the bursary program you want.