Deadline: February 29, 2020
The government of Indian is providing 900 fully-funded scholarships for Africans students to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in India for the academic year 2020. The program is initiated by the
government to continue the cordial relationship with its African counterparts to educate the younger generation of African leaders. Under the auspices of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Africans who wish to take a degree, postgraduate or research degree from various prestigious universities and educative institutions in Indian, starting in the 2020/2021 academic year, are granted scholarships within the framework of an Africa Scholarship Scheme.
Applicants are required to register for the ICCR scholarship Portal “Admissions to Alumni” (A2A), providing all relevant information, including all State Universities, Center Universities, and schools, affiliated universities, accessible classes, hostels eligible for hosting purposes, guidance on the applications, eligibility requirements and other related assistance details.
Summary of the program
- All applicants must have sufficient English knowledge because all programs are conducted in English at the various participating universities.
- If you are awarded the scholarship you can not work on a student visa in India because your purpose of being there is to study.
- The scheme will provide a round trip plane ticket from your home country to India and also after your studies complete.
- All participating universities offer recognized degree programs at international standards, however, before applying to a particular university you have to do an assessment to that of your home country for your convenience.
- Remember before applying for undergraduate you must have completed your studies of year 12 and already have your diploma.
- All applications are done online completely free, there will be no hard copy applications accepted. For more information contact your local Indian embassy in your country or the mission under your country jurisdiction.
- Upon completion of your studies you are required to return back to your home country and serve your people.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email with the necessary steps forward.
- Round trip plane ticket from your home country to India.
- Accommodations, medicals insurance, and stipend.
- Will earned a world-class recognized degree.
- Africans national living on the continent of Africa, if you living out of the continent you not qualify.
- Smart, hardworking and dedicated young people with the vision to develop Africa.
- Must have completed year 12 for undergraduate and have your first degree for postgraduate.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications are accepted online through the website below, no hard copy or post will be accepted. Good Luck, see you in India.