|⌛️ Deadline: March 31, 2020|
🇬🇧 Country: United Kingdom
🏆 Funding: Fully Funded
🏠 Institution: Durhan University
🌏 Eligibility: Female
The Hatfield Lioness Scholarship aims to enable a female student from a developing world, which only has access to tertiary education, to enjoy post-graduate studies at Durham University. The bursary was established in conjunction with the recognition of 30 years of female students at the University of Durham’s Hatfield School and is funded by alumni, college friends and other donors to support the bursary’s goals.
In order to enjoy the Master’s degree program in Durham, the aim of Hatfield College is to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has academic and personal qualities to complete and gain from a postgraduate program and who will also act as a positive ambassador to his country of origin in the province of Durham.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 4 quarterly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, single room in mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
- Must hold a relevant honors degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course, and
- Have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification;
- Not hold a Master’s degree, and
- Not otherwise have the financial means to study for a Master’s degree in the UK
- MUST BE A CITIZEN OF ONE OF THESE COUNTRIES BELOW:
|Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep Congo Rep., Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gambia The, Ghana, Guinea Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea Dem. People’s Rep., Kyrgyz, Republic Lao, PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Somalia, Sao Tome, and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Rep. Zambia Zimbabwe,|
HOW TO APPLY
Stage 1: An academic application for your chosen master’s program; within this application, you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship. Please forward your academic offer letter to firstname.lastname@example.org when you receive it from the University.
Stage 2: An application for the Scholarship on this Application form
Candidates will hear the outcome of their application Mid-June 2020 Applications will be considered on academic merit, personal qualities and the fit with the chosen degree program to the candidate’s aims.
|Follow us on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER