Deadline: April 15, 2020
International Students wishing to study in China can now smile because the Heilongjiang Provincial Government is now inviting international students for its scholarship program. The scholarship for Undergraduate, Master/Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs at higher learning institutions in Heilongjiang Provincial, China.
The Chinese University Program is developed by China’s Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as MOE) with the goal of cultivating outstanding international talent and enhancing China’s higher education perception. Under the MOE’s mandate, Zhejiang University is opening applications under the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship–Chinese University Program for full-time postgraduate studies.
Overview of the scholarship
- The scholarship is offered by the Heilongjiang Provincial Government under the Ministry of Education’s Mandate for international students to study in the providence at various universities.
- International students from all around the world are invited to apply including students from Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, the Americas.
- The program offered under this scholarship scheme is Undergraduate, Master/Postgraduate, and Ph.D.
Benefits of the scholarship
- The full cost of tuition is covered
- Registrations fees
- Medical insurance
- Training fees
- (Note: The scholarship does not cover traveling and living expenses so students will be responsible for this part)
- For Undergraduate/BSc studies, students must be under the age of 25 years and must have also obtained their high school diploma with excellent marks.
- For Master/Postgraduate studies, students must be under the age of 35 years and must have also obtained their Bachelor’s Degree with excellent marks.
- And lastly, for Ph.D. studies, students must be under the age of 40 years and must have also obtained their Master’s Degree with excellent marks.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your application you must complete the following requirements by the committee:
- Complete the application form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government scholarship.
- Notarized copies of your high school graduation diploma and all other academic documents.
- Applicants must write their study plans or research plan for studying in China. It must be written in English or Chinese.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from your professor or associate professor as part of the application process.
- Download the Chineses Foreigner Physical Examination Form and carry it to a recognized hospital in your country for examination.
- Also, you will need a copy of your passport.