|⏳ Deadline: April 24, 2020|
📅 Semester Starts: August 24, 2020
🏆 Funding: Tuition Weaver (US$ 14,000‐35,000)
🏠 Institution: Walailak University International College
🇹🇭 Country: Thailand
🌍 Eligibility: Open to All
Walailak University International College in Thailand is accepting applications from applicants worldwide for its Excellence Tuition Fee Weaver Scholarship for the academic year 2020. The scholarship is valued around US$ 14,000‐35,000 which will cover the full tuition for the entire duration of the program of studies.
The Walailak University is situated in Tha Sala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province of Thailand, in the beautiful backdrop of mountain scenics and fitted with modern educational facilities for students and staff and services. The campus is located about 780 km south of Bangkok, about a 21⁄2 hour drive from Samui Island, Surat Thani and Krabi beach resorts and from Hat Yai’s busy shopping center as well as its international airport. Air, train and bus services from Bangkok, Hat Yai, Phuket, and Malaysia are available daily in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Programs covered under the scholarship
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.)
- International Hospitality and Health Tourism Management (B.B.A.)
- Accounting (B.B.A.)
- Law (LL.B.)
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A.)
Benefits of the scholarship
- The scholarship covers tuition fees
- Laboratory fees for lab practice
- Library fees to study anytime in the library
- Computer center fees also included
- Various sport center fees
- In‐campus transportation fees
- Most importantly accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities worldwide
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from a Grade 12 high school program or equivalent
- Applicants must have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Because the program is conducted in English applicants must have sufficient knowledge in English
- For applicants from Thailand, they must have a valid passport or ID card
- Those wishing to apply for the Digital Innovation Engineering Program must have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0-grade scale or its equivalent
- Lastly, those wishing to apply for the Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management Program must have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0-grade scale or its equivalent
Note: The Selection Committee retains the right to specify whether qualified candidates will be given a full or partial tuition fee exemption bursary. Decisions shall be made rolling. The decisions taken are final and unattractive once they are taken.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate must send copies of the following documents translated in English or Thai to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your High school diploma from a Grade 12 high school program or equivalent
- Your High school transcripts with a GPA score or Average in percentage
- Your Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English. This is only for students that are not from English speaking countries.
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In the email subject line, please mention “Scholarship Application,” cite the study program to which you apply and add your full name (for example, Scholarship Application: Digital Innovation Engineering: John Smith).