|⌛️ Deadline: July 15, 2020|
🇨🇦 Country: Canada
🏆 Funding: Varies
🌍 Eligibility: Open To All
The University of Waterloo in Canada is offering various scholarships for international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
A variety of awards are granted annually, including the minimum-pay or voluntary job placement, voluntary placements or research term related to academic requirements, to full-time undergraduate and graduate students at any faculty who has participated in foreign experiences in Israel.
Prices up to $2,500 –$10,000 each are presented on the basis of academic achievement and level of experience. Good university students who are preparing to engage in foreign experience in Israel are eligible to apply (usually at a minimum of 70 percent at the BS level and usually at a minimum of 75 percent on average at the BS level). The award is chosen once per term. Students must apply for a confirmation by a deadline of 15 July, 15 November or 15 March for the specifics of their expected experience.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship is up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience
- $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience
- up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience
Eligibility Criteria of the Scholarship
- Full-time students in all faculties who wish to be part of foreign experience in Israel, including a minimum-pay or voluntary foreign co-op job place, voluntary work, academic exchange or academic study term in accordance with academic requirements.
- The selection is based on a combination of academic achievement and duration and type of international experience
- The scholarship is open to Canadian and International students
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply applicants must complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
- Access the application on our Forms page.
- Attach required documentation (refer to the application form). Only submit one general form to be considered for the majority of available international experience awards, unless a specific form or process is indicated.
- Apply prior to your departure term, by the applicable term deadline.