Deadline: June 16, 2020
UNESCO Call for applications open for the International Fund for Cultural Diversity 2020.
The Fund is recognised as a advocate for creative and ambitious initiatives by cultural practitioners all over the world. Over the last 10 years, the IFCD has funded 114 projects over 58 developing countries with more than $8 million.
The IFCD invests in projects that lead to structural change through:
- the introduction and/or elaboration of policies and strategies that have a direct effect on the creation, production, distribution of and access to a diversity of cultural expressions, including cultural goods, services, and activities;
- the reinforcement of human and institutional capacities of the public sector and civil society organizations, deemed necessary to support viable local and regional cultural industries and markets in developing countries.
Who can apply
- Public authorities and institutions from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention).
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) from eligible countries (developing countries, Parties to the 2005 Convention)
- International non-governmental organizations (INGOs) registered in countries Parties to the 2005 Convention
Maximum 100,000 USD
Minimum 12 months – maximum 24 months
Languages of submission
English or French
HOW TO APPLY
|Follow us on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER