Deadline: January 31, 2020 🕰 🏃🏿♀️
With the deadline approaching the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University in the United States of America is inviting the general public to apply for its upcoming fellowship that will be held in the USA. This is the chance of those who want to remain in Cambridge for the year 2020-20021 and to participate in a collaborative, trans-disciplinary and multi-sectoral study into some of the most relevant and convincing topics on the Internet. This will be part of the center’s vibrant community of research and practice.
We encourage people to apply for a wide range of internet and social opportunities and challenges which can overlap with the continuing work in Berkman’s Klein Center and which may open up new possibilities and solutions for our group. We are promoting applications by academics and professionals who have an interest in developed or developing countries through innovations, initiatives or activities in every step of the continuum from incubation to reflection, and by others who have a desire to understand and promote the public interest.
Overview of the fellowship
- The destination of the fellowship in the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- We will grant a limited number of scholarships to incoming bourses chosen via our free call for applications in the academic year 2020-2021 in order to make Berkman Klein bonds a reality for as many applicants as possible. Such support is being given to select individuals in societies that are under-represented in fields relevant to the Internet and culture, contributing to the diversity and financial needs of the Berkman Klein Centre.
In order to explore, understand and shape the creation of a digitally networking environment, the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University. They seek to address the most critical technical issues of the digital age while maintaining a concentration on concrete practical effects on the public interest, a diverse and interdisciplinary group of scientists, academics, technologists, political experts, and advocates. We research, develop instruments and networks, educate others, build bridges and promote communication between and through different communities. Our students, staff, and associates are involved with the project.
Benefits of attending
- Great networking opportunities.
- Fellows will have access to University resources.
- Scholars may choose from the following if they wish to be considered for stipend: 💴
- Meet great mentors that might guide you in the future.
- Open for all nationalities worldwide
- Able to attend the fellowship in the United States