Deadline: June 30, 2021
Applications for the 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Beijing, China is now in progress, all those interested should log in their applications from now to June 30, 2021.
The Beijing Organizing Committee for 2022 (Beijing 2022), which will host the 2022 Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games (Games), has a green, inclusive, open and safe plan. Beijing 2022 begins its international recruitment of volunteers on December 5, 2019, to attract talent from around the world for amazing, exceptional and excellent players. Volunteer games apply to individuals recruited to become volunteers at the Games by Beijing 2022, participating and providing services at the time, venue, and place defined by Beijing 2022.
Games volunteers will work in Beijing, Yanqing or Zhangjiakou Contest Zones at the opening and close ceremonies, sporting activities or other Games events. International relations, business programs, media, and advertising services, site operations, marketing, human resources, engineering, cultural programs, infrastructure, health, and transport, etc. work areas are available to volunteers.
- To apply you must abide by Chinese laws and regulations, be willing to serve the Games on a voluntary basis, and accept the guidance and supervision of Beijing 2022;
- You must be minimum 18 years old on 1 January 2022 (born on or before 1 January 2004), and be in good health;
- You must be able to effectively communicate in Chinese and/or English;
- You must be able to participate in all required training and provide volunteering services for the Games.
- You must have a considerable level of professional knowledge and expertise in areas including translation and interpretation, medical services, driving, and technology;
- Will fill in volunteer positions that solve urgent needs that may arise in Games operations.
HOW TO APPLY?
- The application opens on 5 December 2019 and expires on 30 June 2021 the Beijing Time at 24:00. Both applicants are required to register and apply for a free application portal in Beijing 2022.
- Individual applicants are required to record, in their real name, a valid ID card, which may, but may not be limited to, the People’s Republic of China Resident Card, Passport, Mainland Travel Alternative for the residents of Hong Kong and Macao and Taiwan’s Mainland Travel Allowance for the residents of Taiwan. We will also be asked to complete true and accurate personal information and apply online in compliance with the portal instructions.
- Individual applicants who are not able to access the portal may apply through correspondence with Beijing 2022 or at the public engagement and communications outlets established by relevant organizations authorized/designated by Beijing 2022.
- Group applicants will apply through the organizations authorized/designated by Beijing 2022. These organizations will help such applicants to register and apply for volunteering on the portal.