Talks with Young Changemakers is a new initiative that empowers young adults to become a visiting guest speaker in the classrooms. Students will be encouraged to hear the speaker’s impact story, ask their questions about their job and experience in their own communities. All interested parties are offered this service free of charge.
Benefits of the programs as a speaker
- Speakers will be able to join our lead by action network
- Will have the opportunity to Inform and inspire students
- Will get Pre-session speaker coaching and training
- Get Promotion of your work on Human Projects website and social media
- All applicants must display dedication and commitment to solving a social issue in their community or the world
- Applicants must be In the process of running or have completed a social good project, program, nonprofit, or social enterprise related to human rights or Sustainable Development Goals
- Is open to Citizens of all countries around the world
- Speaker Application Link: https://forms.gle/1XPMyLB75JD4SuBP8
- Speaker submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis by the Conversations with Young Changemakers team
- All applicants will be notified of their application status by email
How to Apply
- Application: As part of your application, you will need to: Upload your CV in PDF format
- Complete an application form.
- Answers should be clear and as detailed as possible.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.