Deadline: December 1, 2019
Great News! Application for the prestigious YENCHING GLOBAL SYMPOSIUM program for delegate is now in progress till December 1, 2019. It is a youth-led initiative that brings together young people from around the world with leadership potential to participate in a discussion about China and global sustainability.
About the program
This is an annual event of the Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) which will bring people from different fields and with a common interest across generations: China. This year, in March 2020, the three-day event will include interactive speakers and events on the subject of chino-sustainability: Reimagining Global Solutions. It will include internationally renowned academics and leading young professionals from a variety of areas and will provide a highly concentrated experiential learning platform based on applications.
The will give talented students and young professionals from all over the world an opportunity to go to China and to be motivated by a diverse range of international scientists from leading universities. Practitioners from a broad range of fields, including art, history, culture, technology, politics, and industry.
The Symposium is a platform where leaders from China, generations, and disciplines can be connected. It will help you to connect inspiring, equally minded colleagues and leading experts who share your interest in China. Such meetings are being conducted in China’s leading university, Beijing University.
- We will provide you a round trip plane ticket from your home country to chine, however, you will be responsible for obtaining a valid Chineses visa from the Chineses Embassy in your home country.
- We will provide you accommodation, feeding, local transportation, etc in China for the entire program.
- You will have the opportunity to hear from great change-makers from around the world, professors, lecturers, entrepreneur, etc.
- To participate you must have a valid passport with a validity period of about six months to apply.
- You must prove that you have obtained a first degree in any discipline.
- You must be available to attain the entire program from March 27-29 2020 in China.
- Our age requirement is that you must be born after January 1, 1990.
- You must not have attended our past programs before, we are always encouraging new participants.
HOW TO APPLY?
We only accept application online through the link below, the application is free to apply no cost, no third party. Click on the link below to apply.