Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
Tamma Corporation in Liberia is searching for quality candidates to occupy the position of Video Editor at their Institution.
Tamma is an exciting innovative company that aims at delivering state-of-the-art solutions through the provision of local services. Tamma has provided and continued to deliver creative ICT solutions and multi-channel content through its Knowledge Center, Business Management Solutions and its Channel & Communication Services.
We look forward to recruiting a talented and professional video editor for our busy production team. As a lead video editor, you will assemble records and videos, employ technical editing techniques and create completed, digital projects which reflect the Production Manager’s vision accurately.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the Manager to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the Manager and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
Video Editor Requirements:
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Premier etc.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resumes to
email@example.com to book an interview. The interview will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline: April 3rd, 2020
|Follow us on FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TWITTER