Deadline: November 25, 2019
Start date: December 9, 2019
IVolunteer International’s is inviting all passionate young people with interest in Journalism and Reporting to apply for the position of Journalist/Reporter as a volunteer.
The Volunteer Journalist / Reporter is a job that will hold membership in IVolunteer International’s Writer’s Council. The “Writer’s Council” consists of volunteer writers who will keep the organization’s official blog energized by sharing stories that are primarily related to capacity growth, human rights & security, sustainable development goals, study & opinion, women & youth, and volunteer stories. Nonetheless, they always accept literature influenced by events in the world or the writers ‘ societies themselves. We welcome and are very versatile in approving all innovative topics suggested by our authors.
The position is a flexible position, so you can work from anywhere virtually, on or before the deadline, the tasks allocated to you must be completed on your own. The volunteer position is unpaid and does not require financial compensation. The role is available to any country’s citizens. Our schedule is always up to us.
Benefits of this job are:
- At the end of the program, you will receive WordPress application learning and development suggestions for every post.
- You will receive a letter of recommendation from IVolunteer Internationals of your achievement.
- You will have the opportunity to connect/network with other members globally.
- You will get experience in running for-profit and non-profit ventures.
- You will have the opportunity portfolio to be published.
All the authored stories have to be your own work. If necessary, it is necessary to properly quote the contents and images. In your job, there is no previously copyrighted content. For reporting and plagiarism, both writers must be fully understood. You can also, as a blogger, write about any subject that you are interested in. Several authors wrote in the past articles to raise awareness about mental health, equal pay, celebrated international days, etc. There are few paths that you do not need to “stick” to. We invite you to be creative.
Eligibility criteria of this job.
- It is open to all countries worldwide.
- To apply you must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- You must be able to dedicate your time throughout.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for the job you must click on the link below, the application is done online directly from the institution website.