Deadline: January 15, 2022
Dialogue brings change, and discussion brings action. Peace is not a relationship between nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by the serenity of the soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people. With a vision to work together to restore trust. We bring you the Global Peace Summit, Dubai, to be held from February 23-26, 2022.
The Global Peace Summit Dubai aims at providing a possibility for brilliant young, competent, and enthusiastic peace developers from 150+ nations to broaden their thoughts and avenue maps to attain sustainable improvement dreams and advise the peace of their groups to counter excessive violence, hate, and any type of discrimination. Its understanding in today’s youth and the steps taken by various organisations towards it. role of anything and everything you do daily towards helping in maintaining peace, even remotely. What role does it play in developing resilience to the domino effect of change?This summit aims to inspire younger people to expand their abilities within the sphere of peace education, to assist them to change their thoughts and percentage projects, at the same time as networking with like-minded people and global leaders.
Curious to learn more about Global Peace Chain & its worldwide achievements?
View GPC profile online: https://www.globalpeacechain.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/GPC-Profile-Official_2.pdf
Benefits of Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022?
- 15 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 110 Self Funded slots
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
TOPICS FOR GLOBAL PEACE SUMMIT DUBAI’22 !
- Inclusive Economies Shape National Stability
- Designing Digital Transformation: Leadership in Turbulent times
- Reshaping Politician’s Vernacular; A Fresh Youth Approach to Political Speech
- Protecting Liberity while Expanding Freedom
- Gressroots to Public Policy & How to Leverage Both for Community Organizing
- Community Based Rehabilitation : A strategy for peace building ( SDG 17 Inclusive Society)
- Human Rights: A Never Ending Movement, A Social Responsibility, An Achievable Goa