Deadline: All Year Round
The Canadian Government invites applicants from all around the world each year the opportunity to migrate to Canada permanently with options of moving with the entire family. The Liberal government established 300,000 immigrants per year as the ‘new normal’ since coming to power in 2015.
Canada’s immigration process seems to be a mountain full of documentation/work, but it is true that being knowledgeable makes things so much easier. You can do this yourself, or choose a visa immigration agency to apply on your behalf.
HERE IS THE WHOLE PROCESS
Let us talk about the Express entry program. Immigration, refugees, and citizenship Canada(IRCC) is helping qualifying applicants to apply in Canada for permanent residency. An Expression of Interest (EOI) can be submitted by qualifying applicants. For EOI an applicant must build an online Express Entry Profile, and join the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in the Express Entry Pool.
Step 1: Eligibility Check
The first step for any person is to fulfill the eligibility check. Every applicant has to furnish his/her details. In this first eligibility check, one must secure a minimum of 67 points out of a maximum of 100.
The criteria for this check and the points breakdown are:
- Age (12)
- Educational Qualification (25)
- Language proficiency (English and/or French) (24+4=28)
- Work experience (15)
- Arranged employment in Canada (10)
- Adaptability (10)
Advantage: Most applicants under the age of 29, with a Master’s degree and 3+ years of work experience and a score of (8, 7, 7, 7) instantly secure the required 67 points and can start their Permanent Residency application process.
If you don’t have your IELTS (English-language proficiency exam) score at this stage you don’t need to panic. You have enough time to get your affairs in order. i.e. Taking the exam and receiving your results takes about 3-4 weeks.
Step 2: Ensure you have all necessary documents
Even though this doesn’t have to constitute another step, one must always make sure that they have everything that is required to file an application.
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) is a document that is provided by organizations in Canada that makes your foreign educational qualification comparable to the Canadian system.
- IELTS – Register for IELTS general through the British council or IDP India and have your scores ready.
- Proof of funds – The Canadian government asks for proof of funds so that they can ensure that you will be able to manage your living expenses when you first arrive in Canada.
Step 3: Create your Express Entry Profile
After you have received your ECA and IELTS reports, go ahead and create an express entry profile and submit your application. You’ll receive a confirmation mail. You’ll also receive the CRS score that the system has given you, and will be placed in the Express Entry pool.
CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) ranks eligible candidates for immigration to Canada through Express Entry under the various components like skills education, language ability, work experience, and other factors.
- There is a total of 1,200 points available under the Comprehensive Ranking System.
- 600 points for core human capital factors like age, education and work experience.
- 600 points available for additional factors like the provincial nomination, an offer of arranged employment, Canadian study experience, a sibling in Canada, and/or French language ability.
This step is also called EOI (Expression of Interest).
Step 4: Invitation to Apply (ITA)
IRCC performs the draw twice or thrice every month from this pool of hopefuls, where the top-ranked contender will receive an ITA accordingly.
If your CRS score is equal or greater than the draw score, then you will receive an ITA through an email from the Canadian government’s body.
You ideally have 60 days to accept the invitation and submit your documents to the regulating body. From the date of your ITA, the Canadian government usually takes a minimum of 6 months to validate your profile. Once this stage is cleared you will be intimated of your date of arrival (DOA).
|If you need help in the process Contact us on WhatsApp with this Link or +231776533394 or fill this form online. We accept all nationalities.|
This is the best time to apply because after the coronavirus pandemic there will be more applications that might delay your process.