Deadline: May 1, 2020
One Googler can make a big impact on Google, and our apprentices don’t have any difference. As a trainee, you can work on projects that are central to Google’s business and strategy. You’ll join Google’s sales and marketing teams and be appointed an apprenticeship manager for a period of 12 months. You will work together with a team of Googlers to solve real problems on the ground while building and educating digital marketing leaders of the world.
Google aims to be an agency that represents the diverse audience of our search engine and software around the world. We assume a diversity beyond the recruitment of the best talents.
- Currently enrolled in a bac+2 degree in commerce or another digital marketing related subject, due to start a Licence degree that offers an apprenticeship program (“Formation en apprentissage”) in September 2020.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently and idiomatically.
- Authorization to work in France.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies.
- Ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to ask for help and embrace feedback.
- Experience working with large data sets and insights. Understanding user needs and ability to critically evaluate sales/marketing opportunities.
- Motivation to continuously learn and develop.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
How to apply
STEP 1: Combine the following documents in a single PDF file:
- English CV
- English cover letter explaining your interest in applying to be an apprentice at Google
- Details about the Apprenticeship Licence 3 degree you will be starting in September 2020 (including apprenticeship calendar).
STEP 2: Apply online:
- Click on the “Apply” button on this page to provide the above-required materials in the appropriate sections:
- In the “Resume Section:” the PDF document created at step 1. **This section is mandatory for the program even though it is optional, as noted on the website, for other jobs at Google.**
This program is intended for candidates studying towards a License degree in commerce or another digital marketing related subject, with an anticipated graduation date in 2021. Please complete your application before 10th May 2020 for a September 2020 start.
For any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.