Factories in Canada are looking for people who can work to create beautifully-crafted goods reliably, calmly, enthusiastically, and there are numerous training opportunities available.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay with an initial hiring rate of $21.24/hour with a $ 1.77-afternoon shift premium; an annual pay step increase, overtime pay, and semi-annual bonus
- Work in a world-class facility with a Safety First environment; receiving extensive training prior to work assignments including ergonomics
- Receive comprehensive health benefits and family-friendly coverage starting after 12 weeks
- Workout and relax at our company fitness facility with a health center, walking trails, basketball court, and a baseball diamond
- Be apart of an engaged, inclusive, and diverse community of people
- Work renewable contracts that lead to permanent roles based on performance and future business needs Factory Worker Jobs in Canada
What would you do?
You could be a member of a production team in areas such as Paint, Plastics, Moulding, Stamping, Weld, or Assembly. Factory Worker Jobs in Canada
You will work rotational day and afternoon shifts. Shift start and end times may vary based on business conditions. Our core hours of work are Monday to Friday with a day shift starting as early as 6:15 a.m. and ending at 3:45 p.m. and an afternoon shift starting at 5:45 p.m. and ending as late as 4:15 a.m. Overtime can be Monday-Thursday (2 hours max) and Saturday morning shift (day shift rotation only). Overtime will be paid for any work over 40 hours.
- Order picking of small and large products
- Responsible for loading/unloading
- Maintaining and organizing warehouse and their showroom
- RF scanner is an asset
- Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Team player, punctual and committed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative, team player and hardworking individual
What do you need?
- You have a minimum of a Grade 12 diploma
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada
- You are able to perform the physical requirements of the job, which may include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, standing, walking, repetitive motion, and other job-specific requirements
- You have an interest in manufacturing, assembly or assembler roles, general labor, and factory/entry-level roles
If you work well in a team and relish the idea of a physically demanding role with one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
How to Apply