Deadline: July 29, 2020
African ChangeMakers Mentorship program serves as a platform for emerging youth, women, men, teen boys and girls to learn, share, collaborate through mentoring. We do not believe in one-size fits-all approach, we acknowledge the various specific needs of youth, women, men, teen boys and girls through investing in education, leadership development and life-skills that’s critical in strengthening the vital roles youth, women, men, teen boys and girls can play in building a stronger Africa community, career and business.
African Changemakers Mentorship program is very flexible with everyone put at the heart of the program development, as we are creating a sense of urgency in youth to step-up to leadership roles in their communities and at the global stage through African ChangeMakers Mentorship program.
- African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship.
- African ChangeMakers Peer-to-Peer Mentorship.
- African ChangeMakers Face-to-Face Mentorship.
mĕn’ – tŏr: a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.
As A Mentor: African Changemakers is challenging you to step-up your game in every area of your life skills, expertise and experience to supercharge your ability and double your efforts to mentor others (youth, women, men, teen boys & girls) in your community, somebody somewhere helped you and open doors of opportunity for you to get to where you are in life. Why not “PAY IT FORWARD” to others? #iamthechangeAFRICA.
As A Mentee: African Changemakers is challenging you to step-up your game and double your efforts beyond in every area of your life that needs development and improvement by connecting with a mentor at ACMentorship events (either online or face-to-face event) to learn skills, expertise, and experience from mentors in your community/country. #WearetheCHANGE.
- 18 – 23 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to the internet, data, computer, laptop, or mobile device to connect to online programs.
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about developing your career and professional skills.
- Passionate about using your skills to make a positive impact on your community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and innovation for Africa’s sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
- The application opens on June 1, 2020.
- The application close on July 29, 2020.
- Selected Applicants Notification: October 2020.
- African ChangeMakers Mentorship Program Duration: October – November 2020.