|⏳Deadline: February 29, 2020|
🇬🇭 Country: Ghana
🏠 Institution: Global Youth Network
🌍 Eligibility: Open to All African Countries
Application is now open for the Global Youth Network Africa Youth Camp in Ghana for Africans 2020. The program will bring together youth leaders, change-makers, policymakers within the African Continent for a leadership training conference for transformation.
Overview of the Camp
The African Youth Camp is an experiential learning initiative that is tailored for youth from various corners of Africa. This emphasizes intercultural interaction, self-exploration, growth of leadership, global friendship, cooperation, and empowerment of the youth. The camp will put together over 200 youth leaders and youth workers from a wide array of African national, religious and cultural backgrounds. It will focus on the development of youth workers’ skills and the exchange of youth NGOs, social change agents, emerging leaders, and young entrepreneurs.
The five-day residential program offers an opportunity for holistic self-development and leadership preparation through lectures, conferences, workshops, dialogs, and team-building activities related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), entrepreneurship, personal development, and leadership. Campers will take part in an intensive training cycle as well as enjoyable and exciting outdoor excursions throughout the week, led by our dynamic team of staff, speakers and facilitators.
- Participants will get global exposure and an ability to network with global leaders and likeminded young people and connect.
- As a participant, you will have the opportunity to join the Global Youth Network.
- Campers will expand their range and use group activities to improve their leadership and social skills.
- The participant will get Sessions of experts on relevant topics Funded enjoyable trips to Ghana’s tourist sites.
- All participants will get a Certificate of Completion and the various Camp Materials available.
- To participate you must be a citizen of an African Country.
- You must be between the ages of 18 – 35 years of age.
- The program is self-funded so all applicants must have sufficient funds to support their travels, visa costs, and Camp fees.
- You must demonstrate experience and strong capacity in community service and youth development.
- Participants must be Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa’s sustainable development.
HOW TO APPLY
The application is done online via the link below. Note, the incomplete application will not be considered.